Sunday, July 21, 2019
St. John's offers worship services to meet everyone’s needs. There are services with traditional music, contemporary music, and without music. There are early morning services, mid-day services, and evening services. There are small, intimate services and large, expansive services. Below is a description of our weekly services. Nursery care is available at some of our services.
It's Summer Time at St. John's!
Our Summer schedule runs from June 16 - September 8. Our "One Worship" celebration will take place this year on September 8.
Summer Sundays in the Historic Church: 8 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday Morning, 8 a.m. Historic Church, Rite II- This service is for those who prefer quiet, early morning worship with traditional language and without music. The service runs about 45 minutes.
- Sunday Morning, 10:30 a.m., Historic Church, Rite II- Our traditional family service is a full Eucharistic celebration and concludes in about 60 minutes, followed by fellowship time.
Summer Sundays in All Saints Hall: 10:30 a.m.
Sunday Morning, 10:30 a.m., All Saint’s Hall (ASH) in the Center for Ministry and Education (CME), Rite II- Our contemporary family service enjoys a large attendance by the youngest members of our congregation, as well as those who prefer a more relaxed, contemporary setting and music. Music is provided by the ASH Singers and band, a folk music ensemble. The service runs about 60 minutes, followed by fellowship.
Summer Korean Language Worship - 11:45 a.m.
Sunday Morning, 11:45 a.m., Korean Language Worship, Historic Church- A Korean Language worship is offered each week followed by a luncheon that offers an opportunity for fellowship.
Weekdays and Saturday 5 p.m. Worship: Resurrection Chapel
- Wednesday, 6:00 p.m., Evening Prayer with Centering Prayer, Resurrection Chapel
- 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 7:00 a.m., Holy Eucharist with Healing, Resurrection Chapel, Parish Life Center (lower level)
Remaining Thursdays, 7:00 a.m., Morning Prayer, Resurrection Chapel, Parish Life Center (lower level)
- Saturday Evening, 5:00 p.m., Resurrection Chapel- This worship service style is Rite II, without music, and the service runs about 45 minutes.